FINISHED SIZE: 7” WIDTH X 5 1/4" HEIGHT (WITHOUT HANDLE) X 2 1/2” DEPTH (WITHOUT FRONT POCKET) (APPROX.)
The Genie Bag is a fun casual sporty bag with a conveniently designed front pocket. The small and compact design can be a great companion for traveling on planes. Thanks to the numerous pockets provided in the bag, it’s absolutely perfect for carrying your essentials in an organized fashion! My daughter is often used to the countless bags that are produced in my office, but this one caught her eye and she already reserved it. Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather strap
Attach the double capped rivet
Make the adjustable strap
44” wide heavyweight home decorator or quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1) Yard for lining
44” wide leather of artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for handle
INTERFACING (Interfacing is not required for the leather bag)
(1/2) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 11” Length, #5 zipper for bag opening
(1) 10” Length, #5 zipper for front pocket
(1) 7” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(1 1/2) Yards of double folded lining bias tape-3/8" wide
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
(1) Bottle of leather edge paint (leather strap-Optional)
(1) Edge coat pen (leather strap -Optional)
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
(2) 1” D-rings for gusset D-ring loops
(2) 3/4" D-head inside wide swivel lobster claw clasp
(1) 3/4" Wide slider strap adjuster for adjustable strap
(2) Sets of 13 mm double cap rivet for shoulder strap
(4) Sets of 10 mm double cap rivet for handle
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 13mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.