FINISHED SIZE: 7 1/2” WIDTH X 9" HEIGHT (WITHOUT HANDLE) X 2 ” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Harlow Bag is a unique casual cross bag designed for the casual carriers. This piece offers both comfort and style with pockets, spacious room, and a modern casual look. Thanks to its numerous pockets, the bag can store a good number of your small belongings. Made with the intentions of travel, the Harlow Bag was made to be lightweight, convenient and comfortable. The Harlow Bag; a multipurpose bag designed to suit your vacation needs! Make it, wear it, and own it before the summer ends! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather strap
Attach the double capped rivet
Make the adjustable strap
Card Pocket Instruction
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton, linen
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for leather for handle, strap, zipper pull
(1/2) Yard for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 12” #5 Zipper for bag opening
(2) 18” #5 Zippers for front zipper opening
(1) 7” All-purpose zipper for lining zipper pocket
(2) 3/4" (20mm) D-ring for strap loop
(1) 3/4" (20mm) Wide slider strap adjuster for adjustable strap
(2) 3/4"(20mm) D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips for strap
(2) Yards of 3/8" width bias tape
(2) Sets of 10 mm double cap rivet for leather adjustable straps
(2) Sets of 10 mm double cap rivet for leather handle (Optional)
(2) Sets of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pulls (Optional)
Non toxic fabric glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools for handle (Optional), 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools for zipper pulls (Optional), Hammer
* All units are in inches.
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.