SQUARE: 6” WIDTH X 6” HEIGHT X 4” DEPTH (APPROX.)
ROUND: 7” WIDTH X 5 1/2” HEIGHT X 3” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Kate Bag includes a boxy and round mini bag with a uniquely installed zipper, that is placed across the bag diagonally. The Kate Bag has two designs available and is made to be lightweight, convenient and comfortable for the minimalistic bag lovers. With its roomy interior and useful pockets, the Kate Bag has been structured to conveniently store belongings. With two different designs, you can choose from either or make both! Due to its unique design this wonderful project can easily be a great statement piece by for your outfit. A handy and fashionable bag suited for any sewer! Start the Kate bag today!Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather strap
Attach the double capped rivet
Attach the zipper pull
Bind the bias
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton or faux leather
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather of artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for strap, handles
(1) Yard for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 6” Length, #5 Zipper for front opening
(1) 12” Length, #5 Zipper for bag closure
(1) 5” All-purpose zipper for lining zipper pocket
(2) Yards of 3/8" wide double folded bias tape for lining binding
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
Non toxic fabric glue
LEATHER ADJUSTABLE STRAP AND HANDLES
(6) 3/4" (20 mm) D-rings for strap and handles
(1) 3/4" Wide (20” inside height) slider strap adjuster
(6) 3/4" D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips
(6) Set of 10 mm double cap rivet for strap and handles
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All units are in inches.
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
* After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please the follow the reference the provided side guide (3” or other size). If the pattern fits inside a single page of latter and/or A4 paper then taping is not required.