This piece is perfectly designed tea cup embroidery to be sewn with DMC’s 25 floss and Retors Mat 4 floss. The rose is finished with DMC’s 4 and which makes the flower appear fuller and bolder! You can finish this piece with just 6 stiches so even a beginner can start this piece! This embroidery pattern is designed to be finished in simple stitches allowing for beginners to make this fun piece! A needle & embroidery floss are all you need to start this embroidery experience! With such an easy way to start a new hobby, start stitching with embroidery patterns by Coco Stitch today. The Coco Stitch is an embroidery pattern brand by iThinkSew!
DMC’s Retors Mat 4 Thread is a soft and non-pliable floss. It is commonly used for needlepoint but it is also used for embroidery to achieve a certain look. The floss is a lot thicker than a common embroidery thread, is soft, slightly fuzzy and has no shine unlike DMC’s 25 floss. You must use a tapestry needle from sizes in between 18 to 19. It is great to achieve a nice fuller look for floral pieces. But because the thread is thicker and softer than the typical embroidery floss, the thread is more delicate and can be cut off if not handled correctly. It is recommended to be used as a statement piece when you want accentuate a certain stitch.
9” Embroider Hoop (Pattern number #2986)
>> Instruction Includes:
- 9” Template
- DMC Color no.
- Anchor Color no.
- Embroidery Needle no.
- Detail Floss no Illustration
- Which Stitch to Use
- How many strands to Use
- Glossary [How to Stitch]
>> KIT Includes:
- Paper Pattern & Instruction
- DMC Floss (Made in France)
- Embroidery Hoop (German OEM, Made in Turkey)
- Embroidery Needle no 3~9 Set (Clover for DMC 25 floss, Made in Japen)
- Embroidery Needle Size 18-24 Set (John James for DMC 4 floss, Made in England)
- Needle Threader for DMC Retro Mat 4 Floss (Made in China)
- Hight Quailty 100% Linen (Made in Korea)
- Hight Quailty Plastic Bobins (Made in Korea)
- Water Soluble Marking Pen (Made in Japen)
Transfer Carbon Paper, Water Soluble, Both Sides (Made in Japen)
Fat quarter of medium weight linen, Embroidery tracing paper or Transfer paper or Water-Soluble Stabilizer or Heat transfer pen or Hot iron transfers
9"(22cm) Embroidery Hoop, Scissors, Embroidery needle, Removable pen, light box (Optional)