Let's bind the bias!
There are two ways of binding the bias. You can choose either way depending on your bag's shape.
Bind the Bias (General)
1) Pin and stitch the bias to the lining seam, 1/2" away from the top end of the bias tape. Backstitch on both ends.
2) Fold the bias piece over the seam.
3) Fold the short end of the bias to the wrong side.
4) Fold over the bias encasing the seam. Stitch the bias 1/8” away from the edge.
Bind the Bias (Round Seams)
1) Fold the 3/8” bias end and align the bias along one lining seam of the assembled bag.
2) Pin and sew with right sides together, backstitching on both ends.
3) Encase the seam with the bias. Pin the bias, topstitch the bias 1/8” away from the edge, backstitching on both ends. Repeat for the other side lining seams. Turn the bag right side out.