FINISHED SIZE: 15” WIDTH X 13 1/2” HEIGHT X 4 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Juniper Bag is a casual and a stylish everyday hobo bag with a zipper opening. It is a fantastically trendy bag designed for any season! A perfect project for anyone looking for a large and unique bag suitable for beginners. Its size allows for excellent storage capacity, leaving room for your basic needs. The Juniper Bag can be made using various kinds of materials such as leather, suede, or any common cotton fabric. Stylish and convenient, don't hesitate to start the Juniper Bag today! Designer’s Review
>> PDF file Includes:
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Instructions for assembling the bag included.
Zipper Pocket instruction provided
Make the leather strap
Make the zipper pull
Make the tassel
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton, linen
(1) Yard for exterior fabric
44” wide lightweight cotton
(1) Yard for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for leather for strap, zipper pull
(1) Yard for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 16” #5 Zipper for bag opening
(1) 10” #5 Zipper for back zipper pocket
(1) 10” All-purpose zipper for lining zipper pocket
(2) 1 1/4" (30mm) D-ring for loop
(2) 1 1/4" (30mm) D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips for strap
(1) 1 1/4" (30mm) Slide strap adjuster for adjustable strap
(2) Set of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pulls (Optional)
(4) Set of 10 mm double cap rivet for leather strap
Non toxic fabric glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools for zipper pulls (Optional), Hammer
* All units are in inches.
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.