FINISHED SIZE: 4 1/4” WIDTH X 5 1/2" HEIGHT X 4 1/4” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Gwen Bag is a boxy mini bag with a uniquely installed zipper, that is placed across the bag diagonally. With its roomy interior and useful pockets, the Gwen Bag has been structured to conveniently store belongings. The Gwen Bag was made to be lightweight, convenient and comfortable for the minimalistic bag lovers. Due to its unique design this wonderful project can easily be a great statement piece by for your outfit. A handy and fashionable bag suited for any sewer! Start the Gwen bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather strap
Make the elastic zipper pocket
Attach the zipper pull
Assemble the double capped rivet
Bind the bias
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide heavyweight home decorator or quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for straps, zipper pulls
(1/2) Yard of 44” wide medium weight fusible interfacing
(1) 13” Length, #5 zipper with two sliders for bag opening
(1) 4” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(1/2) Yard of 3/8" wide double folded bias tape for inside binding
(1) 6” Length, 3/8” wide elastic band for lining elastic pocket
(4) 3/4” D-rings for handle D-ring loops
(4) 3/4” D-head inside wide swivel lobster claw clasp for handles
(1) ¾” (20mm) Wide slider strap adjuster for fabric adjustable strap
(4) Sets of 10mm double cap rivet for handle
(2) Set of 8 mm double cap rivet for zipper pulls
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
(1) Non-toxic fabric glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, Safety pins, Fabric Clips, Leather Belt Hole Punch, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes