Plain Bag: 7” WIDTH X 10” HEIGHT X 4 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
Handle Bag: 8” WIDTH X 10” HEIGHT X 4 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Gladys Lunch Bag is an easy one-hour project perfectly designed to be tucked in your bag. The compact design can easily hold your basic lunch essentials without the bulkiness. Additionally, you can easily fold the bag up and tuck in storage without taking up too much space. With the punched-out handle on the edge of the bag you can also carry this adorable little lunch bag. A perfect little lunch bag for the minimalists! Start the Gladys Lunch Bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton
(1) Fat quarter for exterior fabric
(1) Fat quarter for lining
(1) Fat quarter for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
Tip. There are two options in cutting the interfacing; with or without the seam allowance. Cutting the interfacing without any seam allowance will give it a better overall shape; if you would like to do this, use the original pattern (gray dotted line) to cut out the interfacing.
(1) 2” Length, 1” wide hook and loop fastener (Optional)
(2) Packs of line 24 snap (15mm)
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, , 15mm Snap button setter tool kit, Hammer
* After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please the follow the reference the provided side guide (3” or other size). If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then taping is not required.
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.