FINISHED SIZE: 15” WIDTH X 11” HEIGHT X 5 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Christina Bag is practical and contemporary, yet a charming piece perfectly designed as an everyday bag. The front pocket is ideal for your small essentials like phones, earbuds and more! The vertical zipper pockets can also be made into faux pockets if the steps are too difficult. Due to its casual look, it can look stylish in any casual outfits in your wardrobe! By choosing the right fabric and material, this project can be carried by anyone! Start the Christina Bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Make the leather strap
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the faux zipper pocket
Make the adjustable strap
Assemble the double cap rivet
Make the zippered closure
Finish the edge of the leather strap
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide heavyweight home decorator, quilting weight cotton or linen
(1) Yard for exterior fabric
(1) Yard for lining
44” wide leather of artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for handles, leather zipper panel
INTERFACING (Interfacing is not required for the leather bag)
(1/2) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 10” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(1) 17” Length, #5 zipper for zippered closure
(2) 5” Length, #5 zipper for front leather zipper pocket
(4) Sets of 10mm double cap rivet for leather zipper panel
(2) 30mm D-rings for adjustable strap
(2) 30mm D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips for adjustable strap
(8) Sets of 13 mm double cap rivets for leather handle and strap
(1) Bottle of edge coat paint (optional)
(1) Edge coat pen (optional)
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 13mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.