FINISHED SIZE: 9 1/2” WIDTH X 10 1/4” HEIGHT X 4” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Estefania Backpack is a fantastically trendy bag designed for any season! A perfect project for anyone looking for a bag with great storage. A drawstring is added to the top opening of the bag, giving it a very cute pleat and easy access to the items inside. This project has spacious front pockets which allows users to store more than the average backpack! A charming backpack, simply a great project for anyone looking for a convenient and trendy bag; start the Estefania Backpack! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather straps
Attach the double capped rivet
Make the adjustable strap
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton, linen
(1) Yard for exterior fabric
(1) Yard for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for leather for handle, adjustable straps, leather string, leather string holder
(1) Yard for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(2) 18mm Magnetic snaps
(2) 5” Length, #5 zipper for side pocket
(1) 11” Length, #5 zipper for front pocket zipper
(1) 9” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(8) Sets of 12mm metal eyelets (inside diameter, 24mm – outside diameter)
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
(4) 1” D-rings for back strap D-ring loops
(4) 1" D-head inside wide swivel lobster claw clasp
(2) 1" Wide slider strap adjuster for adjustable back straps
(6) Sets of 13 mm double cap rivet for adjustable back strap
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 12mm (inside diameter, 24mm outside diameter) Eyelet Setter Tools, 13mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools for leather adjustable straps Hammer
* All units are in inches.
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.