FINISHED SIZE: 9” WIDTH X 7” HEIGHT X 2 1/4” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Johnnie Cross Bag features a casual and unique design that is perfect for a casual day out. With its roomy interior and useful pockets, the Gwen Bag has been structured to conveniently store belongings. The perfect size and multiple pocket storage this bag can be a great companion for traveling and more! Made to be lightweight, convenient and comfortable for the minimalistic bag lovers. A wonderful project for anyone looking for a fantastically versatile pouch, start your very own Johnnie Cross Bag! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Make the lining zipper pocket
Make the adjustable strap
Attach the double capped rivet
44” wide heavyweight home decorator or quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
INTERFACING (Interfacing is not required for the leather bag)
(1/2) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 6” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(1) 14” Length, #5 zipper for opening of the bag
(2) Yards of 3/8" width bias tape
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
(2) 3/4" or 20mm D-rings for adjustable strap
(2) 3/4" or 20mm D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips for adjustable strap
(1) 3/4" or 20mm Wide slider strap adjuster for adjustable strap
(1) 1 1/2" Purse locks/tongue lock (twist lock hardware for bag), 26mm x 40mm (1 inch x 1 1/2 inch )
(2) Sets of 10 mm double cap rivet for Strap (optional)
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Plier
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
* After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please the follow the reference the provided side guide (3” or other size). If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then taping is not required.
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.