FINISHED SIZE: 11” WIDTH X 13 3/4” HEIGHT X 3 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Liam Bag Beginners can take a shot at this bag with mild difficulty because of its simplicity. With the unique zipper pocket compliments the convenience of the bag while still being equally elegant and stylish. No problem! In addition to the bag's large storage capacity, the accessible pockets on the front and back makes it easy to get small belongings in and out of the bag. You can store your phone and small essentials in the zipper pocket for quicker and easier access! Start the Liam Bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures - 57 pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper size patterns, both available.
Make the webbing adjustable strap
Make the zipper pocket
Make the zippered closure
Make the elastic pocket
44” wide heavyweight home decorator OR quilting weight cotton
(1) Yard for exterior fabric
(1) Yard for lining
(1) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 18” Length #5 zipper for bag opening
(1) 8” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(1) 4” Length, 1” wide hook and loop fastener
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
WEBBING ADJUSTABLE STRAP
(2) 1 1/4” or 30mm D-rings for strap D-ring loops
(2) 1 1/4” or 30mm D-head inside wide swivel lobster claw clasp for straps
(1) 1 1/4” or 30mm square ring
(3) Yards of 1 ¼” (30mm) width webbing for strap, handles, and loop
(2) Yard of 3/8" wide elastic band for lining elastic pocket
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, Fabric Clips
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
*All units are in inches.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.