Shopping cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sunday, April 11, 2021 10:31:45 AM

2" square on the pattern

9 months ago
#3 Quote
On the print of the pattern for masks, there is a 2" squire on the first page right hand side, top of the page.

What is this for?

Thank you
9 months ago
#5 Quote
This is to measure after printing to make sure that your pattern measurements will be correct.  If the square doesn't measure 2" then you will have to adjust printing properties.
2 months ago
#6 Quote
Printing Merida -- 1" square is fine but neither printed pattern seem correct. the first pattern not A4, one of the 3" marking runs past the cut line. Is that correct? I have normal home printer so should I be using the A4 even through my paper is 8.5x11? The A4 doesn't print correct either since it is missing a section. So weird. I have printed and used other patterns but struggling with yours. My download shows the 3" line past the cut line. $8.00 is expensive to not have the pattern correct.
2 months ago
#4 Quote
Hi, we have added the A4 pattern for our European and Asian customers who use different paper size. You can ignore the A4 pattern and just use the normal one. I hope this wasn't too confusing. You should print out the pattern in actual size, do not shrink to fit or add any other options that may alter the design. After you have printed it, you should piece the pattern together like a puzzle and tape it in place. Then you can finally cut the pattern following the pattern line.