FINISHED SIZE: 12” WIDTH X 7 1/2” HEIGHT X 4 3/4” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Kyleigh Bag is a casual cross bag that is designed to be carried in multiple occasions. This project can be used as camera bag by adding inserts. Moreover, by removing the insert you can still use it conveniently with multiple interior and exterior pockets. Making it perfect for traveling with your gadgets and other belongings. The Kyleigh Bag is created for men, women, and children alike! Looking for a bag that can be used every day, can carry all your gadgets and belongings, but isn’t too bulky? A casual everyday bag for everyone to use! Start the Kyleigh Bag now! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Make the adjustable strap
Make the insert bag
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather of artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for strap
(1) Yard for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 13” Length, #5 zipper for bag opening
(1) 10” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(2) Yards of double folded lining bias tape-3/8" wide
(2) 9” Length, #5 zipper for side zipper pocket
(1) 1/2" Thick, 24" X 24" foam sheet for camera insert
(2 1/2) Yards of 1 1/8” wide webbing for alternative adjustable strap instead of leather strap
(2) 1" D-ring for adjustable strap loop
(1) 1" Wide slider strap adjuster for adjustable strap for adjustable strap
(2) 1" D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips for adjustable strap
(2 1/2) Yards of 3/8" width bias tape
(2) Set of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pulls (Optional)
(2) Set of 13 mm double cap rivet for leather adjustable straps (Optional)
Non toxic fabric glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools for zipper pulls (Optional), 13mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.
© 2019 Copyright of ithinksew.com
The finished products may only be sold when the following conditions are applied.
*Full credit must be given to ithinksew.com for the patterns (both online and offline). For example, when products are sold online, they must include a statement saying “This pattern was designed by ithinksew.com.”
When sold offline, a tag must be attached, stating, “The finished products may only be made by crafters. It may not be mass produced.” The conditions above may change.*